A lightweight boot designed to flex and move with you, the Limelight is an all-mountain weapon packed full of premium tech.
• Flex Rating / Medium (5/10)
• Riding Style / All Mountain
• Heat-Moldable Liner / Yes
• Lacing System / Single BOA
The Limelight BOA from Burton is a premium women’s boot that blends lightweight performance and comfort in equal measure. Benefiting from Burton’s wealth of knowledge and experience, it’s a great all-mountain boot for all riders. Utilising Burton’s Imprint 2 Liner, this 3M Thinsulate insulated liner is heat moldable and highly supportive. Under goot you get Burton’s B3 gel for impact absorption and chatter resistance, as well as their Total Comfort Construction, which offers a level 1 molded EVA footbed and internal gusset for all-around comfort. Add in their Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil for warmth, and a DynoGrip Outsole for traction and support, and this is a boot that’s as comfortable in the sidecountry as it is lapping the park.
What We Love
With a semi-articulated construction that flexes naturally at the ankle, this boot is super comfortable and offers the perfect blend of support and forgiveness. Burton’s tech is second to none and most of it is packed into this boot! Our favourite thing is Burton’s Women’s-Specific True Fit Design, which specifically contours the boot and liner shape to a woman’s foot and calf for an unbeatable fit. Warm and comfortable all day long, and offering up Burton’s near-magical heel-hold, as well as oodles of shock absorption and impact resistance, these boots are just as happy to stomp kickers and rails as they are gett chargey on the steeps.
Full Feature List
• Women’s-Specific True Fit Design: Designed around the shape of a woman’s foot, these boots offer amazing support and fit
• BOA Sequence Coiler Lacing: Get in and out quickly and dial in a custom fit with Burton’s own take on the BOA, utilising their amazing New England Ropes
• Imprint 2 Liner: Heat-moldable 3M Thinsulate insulated liner for premium support and comfort
• DynoGrip Outsole: lightweight and super grippy, this outsole handles landings and gives traction where you need it most
• Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil: Prevents cold from seeping up through the sole for warmer feet
• PowerUP Tongue: Medium flexing 3D-molded dual-density tongue provides response and support for high-speed riding
• B3 Gel: Located under the heel to absorb impacts and reduce chatter
• Total Comfort Construction: Level 1 molded EVA footbed for out-of-the-box comfort and longevity