The Gravity pants are a lightweight, super tough pair of pants that take no nonsense and hold nothing back.
• Material / 100% Polyamide GoreTex, with Cordura panels
• Waterproofing / 28,000mm
• Breathability / RET < 9 Rating
• Insulation / Shell (No Insulation)
Where To Wear
Made from ultra durable 100% polyamide, these 3-layer GoreTex shell pants complete with GoreTex Tricot backer and offer ultimate protection, even when the mountains are hell bent on throwing everything they have at you. With 28k of waterproofing and a RET < 9 breathability rating, there’s nothing they can’t handle. Designed for freeriding, these pants deserve to be taken on backcountry adventures, and it’s where they really come into their own.
What We Love
With a relaxed cut for maximum comfort, and reinforced Cordura panels at the end of each leg to prevent premature wear at the cuffs, these pants are made to last. Throw in fully articulated knees to keep you focused on your riding instead of the way your pants are chafing, and these really are a pair of pants that you can put through hell in perfect confidence. And that’s what makes them special for us. Put them on, forget about them, and just go ride!
Full Feature List
• Fly / Dual Popper, Zip
• Waistband / Elasticated Velcro Adjustable, Belt Loops
• Pockets / 2x Hip, 2x Thigh
• Vents / Zippered, Outer Thigh
• Hems / Non-Adjustable
• Snow Gaiters / Elasticated
• Zips / Water Repellent
• Seams / Fully Taped
• Fit / Regular
• Additional Features / Built-In Recco System, Articulated Knees, Cordura Ankle Panels
Modell-info: Jenta på bildet har på seg størrelse S. Hun er 175cm høy og veier 62kg.