The Gravity snow pants from Peak Performance are built for the backcountry and have everything you need for a long day of dropping pillows and slashing powder.
• Material / 100% Polyamide GoreTex, with Cordura panels
• Waterproofing / 28,000mm
• Breathability / RET < 9 Rating
• Insulation / Shell (No Insulation)
Where To Wear
The Gravity snow pants from Peak Performance have an awesome 28k waterproof rating due to the GoreTex 3L construction, which also provides awesome breathability, and superior strength and durability. And with articulated knees to give complete freedom of movement, and cordura reinforced panels for strength, these pants will dominate in the backcountry, and everywhere else, too.
What We Love
The Gravity Pants are super tough and feel great to wear. And with a relaxed fit, and plenty of storage options -- four pockets total -- as well as reinforced heel pants, articulated knees, and an awesome aesthetic to boot, there’s nowhere that these pants don’t feel great. From the resort to the backcountry, they can handle it all, and set the standard when it comes to complete performance.
Full Feature List
• Fly / Dual Popper, Zip
• Waistband / Elasticated Velcro Adjustable, Belt Loops, Jacket Snap-In
• Pockets / 2x Hip, 2x Thigh
• Vents / Zippered, Outer Thigh
• Hems / Non-Adjustable
• Snow Gaiters / Elasticated
• Zips / Water Repellent
• Seams / Fully Taped
• Fit / Relaxed
• Additional Features / Articulated Knees, Reinforced Cordura Heel Panels, Recco System
Modell-info: Gutten på bildet bruker størrelse M, er 184cm høy og veier 76kg.