The Vertical Pro pant is half traditional pants, half bib, and all bad ass. This serious backcountry piece of gear has everything you need for powder-filled adventures.
• Material / 100% Polyamide Gore-Tex, with Gore-Tex Pro Stretch Panels
• Waterproofing / 28,000mm
• Breathability / RET <9 Rating
• Insulation / Shell (No Insulation)
Where To Wear
Ideal for hardcore backcountry adventures and splitboarding hikes, the Vertical Pro pants are decked out for long days in gruelling conditions. With a class-leading 28k water column, these pants can handle anything, and with reinforced panels, a super-tough polyamide shell with a high waist to keep the powder out there’s no doubt as to where they’re going to shine: when you’re up to your neck in powder!
What We Love
When a bib is too much and pants ride too low, there are the Vertical Pro pants, and we love them for their in-between style. It helps to keep the powder out of your underwear, and the pressure off your hips, which means that your jacket fits better, the powder skirt doesn’t ride up, and you can fasten the rucksack at your hips without feeling over-layered. Ideal for any snowy adventure, these pants are a firm favourite of ours in the Peak Performance range.
Full Feature List
• Fly / No Fly
• Waistband / Suspenders with Elastic Rear Insert, Jacket Snap-In
• Pockets / 1x Belly, 2x Hip,
• Vents / Zippered, Inner Thigh
• Hems / Non-Adjustable
• Snow Gaiters / Elasticated
• Zips / Water Repellent
• Seams / Fully Taped
• Fit / Regular
• Additional Features / Articulated Knees, Reinforced Heel Panels
Modell-info: Jenta på bildet har på seg størrelse S. Hun er 175cm høy og veier 62kg.