The Gravity jacket is a serious freeride jacket for serious riders with technical specs that ensure that it can handle whatever the mountain can throw at you.
• Material / 100% Polyamide, GoreTex
• Waterproofing / 28,000mm
• Breathability / RET < 9 Rating
• Insulation / Shell (No Insulation)
Where To Wear
Made with a 3-layer GoreTex shell, complete with a low-friction Tricot backer for comfort and breathability, the Gravity jacket is the first and last word in waterproofness. And with a RET < 9 breathability rating, you can work up a sweat and be sure that you’ll stay dry. Primarily designed for the freeriding, the backcountry is where this jacket excels, and where you can really put it through its paces.
What We Love
Peak Performance have an awesome way of putting everything you need in a jacket, and this one is no exception. Despite being designed for powder-slashing, this thing is comfortable and convenient everywhere. It’s got a Recco System for avalanches, a goggle wipe for powder spray, a lift pass pocket for resort cruising, and our favourite -- articulated elbows to reduce stress and wear! And with a relaxed fit, it’s comfy and stylish no matter where you’re showing it off.
Full Feature List
• Hood / Adjustable, Helmet Compatible
• Vents / Zipped, Underarm
• Collar / Microfleece lined
• Outer Pockets / 2x Handwarmer, 2x Chest, Lift Pass
• Inner Pockets / None
• Cuffs / Velcro Adjustable, Lycra Wrist Gaiters
• Powder Skirt / Elasticated, Removable, Pants Snap-In
• Hem / Drawstring Adjustable
• Zips / Water Repellent
• Seams / Fully Taped
• Fit / Regular
• Additional Features / Built-In Recco System, Chest-Pocket Goggle Wipe, Articulated Elbows
Modell-info: Jenta på bildet har på seg størrelse S. Hun er 175cm høy og veier 62kg.