The Vertical Pro Jacket is a high-performance technical shell designed for the backcountry.
• Material / 100% Polyamide GoreTex Pro
• Waterproofing / 28,000mm
• Breathability / RET under 9
• Insulation / Shell (No Insulation)
Where To Wear
Designed primarily to tackle the backcountry, the Vertical jacket is a lightweight and tough technical shell with a focus on elemental resistance. With awesome features like a an adjustable helmet compatible hood, easy-access bubble pockets, and waterproof zippers, it’s guaranteed to provide a weatherproof shield and keep you dry even in chest-deep powder.
What We Love
Despite being completely performance focused, Peak have also given this one a stylish look. And with a baggy fit to make sure it covers everything it needs to and provides maximum freedom of movement, it’s a great choice for all your backcountry adventures. But that doesn’t mean it’s not suitable for the resort, as it’s stuffed with storage and convenience, too.
Full Feature List
• Hood / Two-Way Adjustable, Helmet Compatible
• Vents / Zipped
• Collar / Microfleece lined
• Outer Pockets / 2x Handwarmer, Chest, Lift Pass
• Inner Pockets / Media, Mesh Dump, RFID/Recco
• Cuffs / Velcro Adjustable, Lycra Wrist Gaiters
• Powder Skirt / Yes, Elasticated, Removable, Pants Snap-In
• Hem / Non-adjustable
• Zips / Waterproof
• Seams / Fully Taped
• Fit / Relaxed
• Additional Features / Extended Rear Drape
Modell-info: Jenta på bildet har på seg størrelse S. Hun er 175cm høy og veier 62kg.
Men ingen grunn til bekymring, vi forteller deg når de er tilbake!